We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

<PageSettings PageSizeList="System.Collections.Generic.List`1[System.Int32]"></PageSettings> Error

Total newb here.  

I have a simple database table that I am adding to the default page "about.aspx" just for testing.  I used the toolbox for SyncFusion Grid and it put in the following

<asp:SqlDataSource ID="SqlDataSource1" runat="server" ConnectionString="<%$ ConnectionStrings:MKTrackTrainingTest %>" SelectCommand="SELECT * FROM [tbl_EmployeesTraining]"></asp:SqlDataSource>
        <ej:Grid ID="Grid1" runat='server' 
                    CssClass="" 
                    DataSourceCachingMode="None" 
                    DataSourceID="SqlDataSource1" 
                    EnableLoadOnDemand="False" 
                    MinWidth="1" 
                    AllowGrouping="True" 
                    AllowPaging="True">

<Columns>
                <ej:Column AllowEditing="False" DataType="number" Field="EmployeesTrainingID" IsIdentity="True" IsPrimaryKey="True">
                </ej:Column>
                <ej:Column DataType="number" Field="TrainingClassID">
                <ej:Column DataType="number" Field="EmployeeID">
                <ej:Column DataType="date" Field="CompleteDate">
                <ej:Column DataType="date" Field="ExpirationDate">
            </Columns>

<PageSettings PageSizeList="System.Collections.Generic.List`1[System.Int32]"></PageSettings>

</ej:Grid>

When I build I get the following error:
C:\Users\...\source\WebSites\SyncfusionASPNETWebSite2\About.aspx(9,37): error CS0030: Cannot convert type 'System.Collections.Generic.List<string>' to 'System.Collections.Generic.List<int>'

If I remove the <PageSettings PageSizeList...>  line, there is no error, the table appears in a browser.  There are no PageSizeList options of course. 

If i refresh schema, it automatically adds the <PageSettings PageSizeList...> line back in.  

Can anyone tell me what's going on?

Thanks

1 Reply

VA Venkatesh Ayothi Raman Syncfusion Team September 19, 2017 12:38 PM UTC

Hi Andrew, 

Thanks for contacting Syncfusion support. 

We can reproduce the reported issue at our end and we have considered this “PageSizeList property was added in Page Settings tag while we dragging the Grid from toolbox” as bug and logged the defect report. This fix will be included in our Upcoming Volume 4,2017 release which is expected to be rolled out at first week of November,2017

Regards, 
Venkatesh Ayothiraman. 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon