We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. (Last updated on : Nov 16th 2018).
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.
Syncfusion Feedback

PivotTable - Changing Look & Feel

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

132074 Aug 11,2017 12:28 PM UTC Aug 14,2017 07:42 AM UTC WinForms 1
Tags: XlsIO
Ryan Perry
Asked On August 11, 2017 12:28 PM UTC

I apologize if this is already out there, but I can't find any documentation around this.

In my application, I have successfully used XLsIO to manipulate an excel file and implement a pivot table.  I cannot find how to manipulate the style of the pivot table other than using the BuiltInStyle that allows you to use a style already created.  I really don't care how, but I'm looking for a way to apply my own style, or traverse all the content to create the style I would like.  How is this possible?  I feel like I'm just not seeing the simple answer...

Thanks for any help on this!

Abirami Varadharajan [Syncfusion]
Replied On August 14, 2017 07:42 AM UTC

Hi Ryan,  

Currently we don’t have support for “Applying custom styles to pivot table”. However, we have added it to our feature request list and it will be implemented in any of our upcoming releases.  

However, we have prepared workaround sample by applying styles to the range where pivot table is added and the sample can be downloaded from the following link. 

Please let us know if you have any concerns.  

Regards,  
Abirami.  

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

Warning Icon You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.Close Icon

;