We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

Custom

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

131766 Jul 26,2017 08:16 AM Aug 2,2017 03:54 PM Xamarin.Forms 7
Tags: SfSchedule
Steve Wasielewski
Asked On July 26, 2017 08:16 AM

I have a question:  I would like to use the schedule control for a kennel app.  I would like to have the dates on the top and inside of times on vertical side, I would like to have kennel runs.  Is there a way to do something like this with the scheduler control or is there another control that would work better.

thanks

Subburaj Pandian Veluchamy [Syncfusion]
Replied On July 27, 2017 11:35 AM

Hi Steve, 

Thank you for contacting Syncfusion support. 

SfSchedule control has built in views of Month, Week, Workweek and Day in Xamarin Forms, you can create and handle Appointments and set the collection to the DataSource. Schedule DataSource is a IEnumerable property from that you are performing CRUD operation with AppointmentMapping in it. 
To know more about Schedule control, please refer our online user guide documentation by the below link, 

Appearance: Schedule Views and Appointment rendering appearance can be customized.  

Since the shared information is not sufficient to understand your requirement clearly, could you please elaborate your query in detail along with the screen shot (if possible). It will be helpful for us to check on it and provide you the better solution. 

Regards,
Subburaj Pandian V 

Steve Wasielewski
Replied On July 27, 2017 12:09 PM

Here is a screenshot of my idea.  

Attachment: kennel_4ee173ae.zip

Replied On July 28, 2017 03:16 AM

Hi Steve,  

Thank you for the update. 

Based on the provided information, we suspect that your requirement is to use custom view in timeslots of Schedule. As of now the mentioned support is not available, could you please confirm us whether you want to use custom view instead of Time labels or you want to maintain both. It will be helpful for us to consider while implementing the same.  Please refer the below illustrated image, 

Regards,
Subburaj Pandian V  

Steve Wasielewski
Replied On July 28, 2017 10:28 AM

#2 is perfect with no times!  Is this something that you guys might do or what are my other options for now.

I do have another question:  Does your xamarin forms control work on UWP too?

thanks

Replied On July 31, 2017 10:25 AM

Hi Steve, 

Thank you for the update. 

As of now, the mentioned support to configure time label in Schedule Xamarin Forms is not available, we have considered to implement this feature. We have logged feature report for the same, we will implement and include this feature in any of our upcoming volume release. 

Query 2: 
Yes, our Schedule Xamarin Forms control supports UWP as well along with Android and iOS. For application assembly configuration details, please refer the below user guide link, 

Regards,   
Subburaj Pandian V.     

Steve Wasielewski
Replied On July 31, 2017 12:19 PM

What control would you recommend for something like this? 

Replied On August 2, 2017 03:54 PM

Hi Steve, 

Currently we are checking with SfDataGrid control to achieve your requirement, please refer the below user guide document link for the Data Grid control. 

Could you please check and let us know if this control can suitable for your requirement with the details, we will forward the same to the concern team.  

Regards.
Subburaj Pandian V 

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;