We are sorry for the inconvenience.
We are unable to reproduce the reported issue at our end. We are able to configure the Syncfusion Windows Forms controls in Visual Studio toolbox successfully.
Could you please try the following steps to resolve the reported issue?
1. Close all the Visual Studio running instances.
2. Clear all the tbd files from the following location. Location:
If no tbd files were shown, please click View-> Hidden items in the file explorer and clear the tbd files if present.
3. Run the Syncfusion Toolbox Installer utility and configure the Syncfusion controls in Visual Studio 2017 toolbox. Please refer the following documentation link for more information regarding toolbox configuration.https://help.syncfusion.com/common/essential-studio/utilities#toolbox-configuration
4. Ensure whether Syncfusion Toolbox extension is enabled in Visual Studio (Tools-> Extensions and updates). If the extension is disabled, please enable the extension and then run the Syncfusion Toolbox Installer utility.
If the extension is disabled, please share us the screen shot of the Visual Studio About
Window for checking the reported issue at our end.
5. Open the Windows forms project, navigate to the Designer window and open the Visual Studio toolbox. Syncfusion controls will be configured in Visual Studio 2017 toolbox.
If you still face the same issue even after following the above steps, please share us the following details. It would be much helpful for us to resolve the reported issue at earliest.
1. Follow the steps suggested in below KB article and share us the zip file which consists of Syncfusion Installer logs generated by our tool.http://www.syncfusion.com/kb/2331
2. Share us the screen of the Visual Studio 2017 About window.