We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Does ejGrid & ejTreeGrid are built in Angular2/4 or they are jQuery based?

Does ejGrid & ejTreeGrid are built in natively in Angular2/4 or they are jQuery based?

If not then by when it would be available.

5 Replies

VA Venkatesh Ayothi Raman Syncfusion Team July 12, 2017 10:12 AM UTC

Hi Pravin, 

Thanks for contacting Syncfusion support. 

ejGrid and ejTreeGrid are jQuery based controls it uses wrappers for rendering in Angular 2. Also, we are working on next generation module based JavaScript components which are purely developed in TypeScript and without any external dependencies. These components have extended support to Angular with AOT and Tree-Shaking. For more information, please refer it product page

http://ej2.syncfusion.com/angular/documentation/ 

Regards, 
Venkatesh Ayothiraman. 

PS Pravin Sawant July 12, 2017 11:17 AM UTC

Hi Venkatesh Ayothi Raman,Thanks for reply. Can you please provide road map of typescript based controls. By when we can expect it.

MS Mydeen S N Syncfusion Team July 13, 2017 12:57 PM UTC

Hi Pravin, 

Essential JS 2 controls are already available in the  npm and github. You can start using these controls using following getting started document 

Hosted demo application is available in the following location 

Components like the scheduler, tree view, tree grid, diagram, date picker, kanban, and Gantt will be introduced later this year. Further roadmap details can be found in the following product page in RoadMap section. 

Let me know if you have any concerns 

Thanks, 
Mydeen S N 

PS Pravin Sawant July 15, 2017 12:13 AM UTC

Hi,

I don't see this link/product ( https://www.syncfusion.com/products/essential-js2)  on syncfusion site.

Can you please clarify below points

1. Does this product officially launched?

2. I can see grid component is typescript based, does the development of grid/tree grid  freezed?

MS Mydeen S N Syncfusion Team July 18, 2017 10:35 AM UTC

Hi Pravin, 

Thanks for your update. 

Query 
Response 
I don't see this link/product ( https://www.syncfusion.com/products/essential-js2)  on syncfusion site. 
We have released the essential-js2 as preview version. So we have mentioned it as next generation javascript library in the  Javascript products page. 
Does this product officially launched 
Yes, This product has been officially launched as preview. 
I can see grid component is typescript based, does the development of grid/tree grid  freezed  
We don’t have any plan to freeze yet. The development of the existing js controls will be continued simultaneously along with module based Essential JS 2 controls. The newer version provides/reaps all the goodness of modern advancement of web technologies. 

Please let us know that if you have any concerns. 

Regards, 
Mydeen S N 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon