We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Localization doesn't work

Hi SyncFusion Team 

I will apreciate your help because I'm having troubles on the locale property for the datepicker 

this are the references that i have on the master page 

<link rel='nofollow' href="Content/Site.css" rel="stylesheet" />
    <link rel='nofollow' href="Content/ej/web/ej.widgets.core.min.css" rel="stylesheet" />
    <link rel='nofollow' href="Content/ej/web/office-365/ej.web.all.min.css" rel="stylesheet" />

<script src="Scripts/jquery-3.1.1.min.js" type="text/javascript"> </script>
    <script src="Scripts/jsrender.min.js" type="text/javascript"> </script>
    <script src="Scripts/ej/ej.web.all.min.js" type="text/javascript"> </script>
    <script src="Scripts/ej/i18n/ej.culture.es-ES.min.js" type="text/javascript"></script>
    <script src="Scripts/ej/l10n/ej.localetexts.es-ES.min.js" type="text/javascript"></script>
    <script src="Scripts/ej/ej.webform.min.js" type="text/javascript"> </script>

<meta name="viewport" content="width=device-width" />

on the aspx page i have the follow

<script src="Scripts/ej/i18n/ej.culture.es-ES.min.js" type="text/javascript"></script>
    <script src="Scripts/ej/l10n/ej.localetexts.es-ES.min.js" type="text/javascript"></script>

the datepicker has the follow structure 
     <ej:DatePicker ID="DatePicker1" runat="server" Locale="es-ES"> </ej:DatePicker>

but when the application is running it remains showing the text as english 

Waiting for your comments 

Best Regards

3 Replies

DL Deepa Loganathan Syncfusion Team May 13, 2017 06:49 AM UTC

Hi Dario, 
Sorry for the inconvenience caused.  
We have tried to reproduce the reported issue (Locale is not applied for Datepicker) using a simple sample, but we were not able to reproduce the issue on our end.  
For your convenience, we have attached the sample here
If the attached sample does not help you resolve the reported issue, then kindly get back to us with following details, so that we can proceed further. 
1.       Screenshot of the browser console. 
2.       Check for missing script references. 
3.       Sample to reproduce the reported issue.  
Regards,  
Deepa L.

JN jnord May 26, 2017 02:47 PM UTC

We have the same issue with:

Angular / ej.culture.de-DE.min.js

"syncfusion-javascript": "15.2.41",

Is there a solution.  With old Version it works.

Regards

j.nord

DL Deepa Loganathan Syncfusion Team May 29, 2017 12:46 PM UTC

Hi Dario,  
Thanks for contacting Syncfusion support.  
We have tried to reproduce the reported issue with globalization but we are not able to reproduce it on our end.  
For your convenience, we have attached the prepared sample here. 
If the attached sample does not help you resolve the reported issue, then kindly get back to us with following details, so that we can proceed further.  
1.       Screenshot of the browser console.  
2.       Check for missing script references.  
3.       Sample to reproduce the reported issue.   
4.     npm errors if any, while installing. 

Regards,  
Deepa L. 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon