We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Exception when trying to bind schedule's event to view model

Hi

I'm using Prism with Xamarin.Forms and im trying to bind the scheduler's month in line appointment item tapped to a command in view model, Prism allows for this however I am receiving a strange exception, it only happens with schedule, lists are fine... 

05-09 15:42:43.067 I/MonoDroid(12519): Exception is: ArgumentException - Expression of type 'Syncfusion.SfSchedule.XForms.MonthInlineAppointmentTappedEventArgs' cannot be used for parameter of type 'System.EventArgs' of method 'Void Invoke(System.Object, System.EventArgs)'

1 Reply

SP Subburaj Pandian Veluchamy Syncfusion Team May 10, 2017 11:29 AM UTC

Hi Piotr, 

Thank you for your interest in Syncfusion products. 

Are you facing this mentioned issue with Schedule MonthInlineAppointmentTappedArgs in our Essential Studio Volume 2, 2017 (Version 15.2.0.40), if not could you please check with the latest update and let us know with the issue reproducing sample. Since the shared information is not sufficient to replicate the issue, it will be helpful for us to check on it and provide you the better solution. 

Regards,
Subburaj Pandian V   

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon