We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Headers don't always layout fully until data is loaded

In some of my grids I am having issue with the headers not fully loading correctly until after the ItemsSource is loaded for the first time.  My grid will display with some of the headers being cut off, and then when the data finishes loading from the server, the headers will correctly finish rendering.

I believe it may be an issue when mixing column headers where some columns have a set width and others rely on ColumnSizer.Star.

Attached is an example of this issue occurring. It is easier to see the issue on the iPad, although it also appears on the iPhone in landscape. You will be presented with a button. When pressed, the grid should display with part of the last header not displaying correctly.  After 2 seconds, the data will load and the headers will size correctly.

Attachment: HeaderSizeDemo_8f08c737.zip

1 Reply

PS Pavithra  Sivakumar Syncfusion Team April 28, 2017 12:58 PM UTC

Hi Clint, 

A support incident to track the status of this defect has been created under your account. Please log on to our support website to check for further updates 

Regards, 
Pavithra S 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon