We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

Add a new function to the Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Diagram.FillStyle

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

13017 Apr 19,2004 12:18 AM Apr 19,2004 03:27 PM Windows Forms 3
Tags: Diagram
Dott. Geol. Gianfranco BUCCIANTI
Asked On April 19, 2004 12:18 AM

I am trying to add a new function to the Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Diagram.FillStyle, making a change in the source code. I create a new voice called "ScaleTransform(float sx ,float sy)". I generate the new DLL Syncfusion.Diagram.dll and I put it in the Assemblies directory. In Visual basic the new voice is correctly viewed bat at the moment of compilation I have the following error: "System.MissingMethodException" It is impossible to find the Void Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Diagram.FillStyle.ScaleTransform(Single, Single)method. Please, can you help me? Regards, Gianfranco

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On April 19, 2004 10:21 AM

Hi Gianfranco, Which version of Essential Suite are you using? Is it the Release Candidate (version 2.0.3.0)? The 2.0.3.0 version of Essential Suite comes with a new and improved Assembly Manager. Can you try building your library by running the Assembly Manager (Start->Programs->Syncfusion->Essential Suite->Assembly Manager). Choose the User Debug/Release option for the Configuration and also ensure that the Force Rebuild and the Update VS.NET Toolbox checkboxes are checked. Can you try the steps outlined above and post an update on this issue. Regards Arun

Dott. Geol. Gianfranco BUCCIANTI
Replied On April 19, 2004 01:54 PM

Ok, it works. But every time that I make a change in the sources, I must run the Assembly Manager? It every time rebuild all the DLL library? Using Assembly Manager, with the release option, I have had an error on the compilation of Chart library. In fact, looking at Chart directory, I don''t find the src files. Is it normal? Regards and thanks, Gianfranco

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On April 19, 2004 03:27 PM

Hi Gianfranco Good to hear that you are all set for now. No you need not use the Assembly Manager, but as you have experienced, it takes care of everything, therby reducing chances of error which may be caused by missing some of the steps required to ensure that everything is in place like the Updating your Toolbox, the GAC etc. The final version of Essential Suite will ship with the Chart Source code wheras the interim builds did not. Regards Arun

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;