We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

formatDDL="<p>"

Hi,

I added a RichTextEdit in my site. In particolar i added in a 

Accordion

But when i send a post back the site go in error, with this errore:

Valore potenzialmente pericoloso Request.Form rilevato dal client (MainContent_UCImmobile_Accordion1_txtSito_formatDDL="<p>").

Descrizione: ASP.NET ha rilevato nella richiesta dati potenzialmente pericolosi perché potrebbero includere script o markup HTML. I dati potrebbero rappresentare un tentativo di compromettere la sicurezza dell'applicazione, ad esempio un attacco di tipo cross-site scripting (XSS). Se il tipo di input è appropriato per l'applicazione, è possibile includere in una pagina Web il codice per autorizzarlo in modo esplicito. Per ulteriori informazioni, visitare il sito Web all'indirizzo http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkID=212874. 

Dettagli eccezione: System.Web.HttpRequestValidationException: Valore potenzialmente pericoloso Request.Form rilevato dal client (MainContent_UCImmobile_Accordion1_txtSito_formatDDL="<p>").

I try to insert this control out of accordion but the problem didn't resolve.

Some one can help me?

Thanks 

Emanuele

1 Reply

KV Karthikeyan Viswanathan Syncfusion Team March 30, 2017 05:43 AM UTC

Hi Emanuele,

Thanks for contacting Syncfusion support.

If you receive an error as “A potentially dangerous Request.Form value was detected from the client (MainContent_UCImmobile_Accordion1_txtSito_formatDDL="<p>").”, we suggest you to include the below lines in your web.config file as a workaround

<code>  

Web.config  

<system.web>
<
httpRuntime  requestValidationMode="2.0" />
<
pages validateRequest="false">
</
pages>
</
system.web>  

</code>  

This error occurs because ASP.NET 4 validates every request that it is receives. Older versions of ASP.NET only validate the requests to ASPX pages. 
If this is not your error, then we request you to share us an error’s detailed description. And also, we request you to share us a screenshot or your code snippets of an error so that we would isolate the issue and help you out better.

Regards,
Karthikeyan V. 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon