We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

1.1 Support? (Unable to resolve 'Syncfusion.EJ (>= 15.1600.0.37)' for '.NETCoreApp,Version=v1.1'.)

Hello,
I'm trying to add the assembly for asp net CORE 1.1 and am running into this issue when I attempt to restore. I have added the core nuget resource (http://nuget.syncfusion.com/nuget_aspnetcore/nuget/getsyncfusionpackages/aspnetcore) and can see the package when I search for it, it just does not restore.
What am I missing?

1 Reply

AK Abbas K Syncfusion Team March 6, 2017 11:28 AM UTC

Hi Matthew, 

We were unable to reproduce this reported issue. We could restore the Syncfusion ASP.NET Core NuGet packages in ASP.NET Core version 1.1 Project. We have ensured that the Syncfusion NuGet packages are restored/installed with Package Manager dialog and command mode. Please refer to the screenshot.    

Please provide the below items to reproduce the issue here.  

Reproducing steps of the issue.    
         Screenshot of the issue.    
         Details about your Visual Studio. Select the Help->About Microsoft Visual Studio. Copy the Visual Studio information by clicking Copy Info and paste this information into notepad. Also, System Information by  clicking the System Info and paste into notepad. Share those Visual Studio and System information also.   

Abbas K 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon