We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

ejMap - "<g> attribute transform: Expected number, "scale(NaN) translate(N..." error on browser resize

I'm trying to integrate the ejMap control via your Aurelia Syncfusion Bridge. I get an error " attribute transform: Expected number, "scale(NaN) translate(N..." whenever I resize the browser. In my application the underlying map disappears but any markers are still displayed. I test this behavior on the demo site -http://aureliajq.syncfusion.com/#/samples/map/dataMarkers and see that the same error is thrown but the behavior is slightly different. On the demo site the map does not disappear but the markers are not redrawn correctly. In Chrome's developer tools I see the same error is thrown.

Any insight into resolving this issue would be much appreciated.

Thanks!
--Michael

1 Reply

DD Dharanidharan Dharmasivam Syncfusion Team January 24, 2017 11:32 AM UTC

Hi Michael, 

Sorry for inconvenience. 

We have analyzed your query. Kindly find the response for your queries below. 

Query 1:  I get an error " attribute transform: Expected number, "scale(NaN) translate(N..." whenever I resize the browser 
Response: We can able to reproduce the console error issue, so we have logged issue report for this. For better follow up on reported console error issue we have created incident under your account. So kindly follow the incident for further  details. 

Query 2: In my application the underlying map disappears but any markers are still displayed 
Response: Maps are rendering fine at our end while resizing the browser, map is not disappeared. Since we can’t able to reproduce the reported issue, kindly share your sample for further analysis and to provide solution sooner. 

Thanks, 
Dharani. 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon