We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

The AppStore demo crash/freeze all the time. Is this indicative of the quality of the controls?

I'm deciding if use syncfusion for my new app, and download the last version of the demo from the appstore. I just click in each option and eventually the app just crash/freeze. Then need to close it and try again.
Is just a lazy demo, or the controls are that bad?

4 Replies

ME Manivannan Elangovan Syncfusion Team January 17, 2017 08:00 AM UTC

Hi Mario,

We have created a support incident under your account to track the status of this query. Please log on to our support website to check for further updates.

https://www.syncfusion.com/account/login?ReturnUrl=%2fsupport%2fdirecttrac%2fincidents  

Please let us know if you require any further assistance.

Thanks,
Manivannan E. 

DJ Davis Jebaraj Syncfusion Team January 17, 2017 03:17 PM UTC

Hi Mario,

Thanks for contacting Syncfusion support.

We are unable to reproduce the reported issue at our end. Please provide us replication procedure or more details regarding the issue and also provide device details and OS version, which would be helpful for us to serve you better.  

Regards,
Manivannan E.

MC Mario Cortés January 17, 2017 03:58 PM UTC

I install the app fresh into iPad Air 2. I open it, and click sequentially all demos. I poke at everything that look interactive. Eventually it crash (or freeze).

SP Saravana Pandian Murugan Syncfusion Team January 19, 2017 01:59 PM UTC

Hi Mario,

Thanks for the update.

We are unable to reproduce the reported issue at our end. Please update us the OS details which will be helpful for providing further assistance on this.

Thanks,
Saravana Pandian M.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon