We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

Syncfusion grid in Syncfusion tab disappear on postback using update panel

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

127569 Nov 23,2016 04:30 PM Feb 10,2017 06:39 AM ASP.NET Web Forms 7
Tags: Tab
Roimer Machacón Otero
Asked On November 23, 2016 04:30 PM

Hi, we're using syncfusion grid inside a Syncfusion tab.

Now this elements we've inside of a updatepanel that we use for avoid the refresh of all the page, but have a problem when press a button and make postback the grid inside of the tab disappear.

Attached to this forum an example with the error.

Attachment: WebSite_30c7aae8.zip

Prince Oliver [Syncfusion]
Replied On November 24, 2016 05:54 AM

Hi Roimer,    

Thanks for contacting Syncfusion support.   

We have created a new incident on behalf of you related to this issue. We suggest you to follow up the incident for further reference using your direct trac account.    

Regards,    

Prince 

Mike Potratz
Replied On February 7, 2017 12:22 PM

What is the solution?  I have the same issue with a grid inside a tab inside an update panel.  

I've setup a grid the same as the current Syncfusion demos/examples and it still disappears.  What's the magic code?

Replied On February 7, 2017 11:24 PM

Hi Mike,  

Thanks for your update.  

We have provided solution for you in the incident. Please follow the incident which is under your account for the mentioned issue.  

Regards,  
Prince 

Mike Potratz
Replied On February 8, 2017 10:00 AM

Except I click the link and all I see is my one ticket that is closed....  What am I missing?

Replied On February 9, 2017 01:51 AM

Hi Roimer, 

Thanks for your update. 

We have reopened the closed incident. Kindly follow-up the incident as we have provided fix for the issue you reported in this forum.    

Regards, 
Prince 

Mike Potratz
Replied On February 9, 2017 11:25 AM

I've attached a screen shot of what I see when I click the link you've provided.  

"Where" can I see the solution?  Can't you zip & send?

What do you see when you click the link you sent me?

Attachment: 20170209_10_21_33Support___DirectTrac___View_Incidents___Syncfusion_1b61d080.zip

Replied On February 10, 2017 06:39 AM

Hi Mike,   

Sorry for the inconvenience caused. 

We have created a new incident under your account. Please follow-up on the incident. 

Regards, 
Prince 

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;