We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

WebApiAdaptor not defined in 'ej.web.all.d.ts'

Hi,

I am trying to write a custom adaptor based on the ej.WebApiAdaptor using TypeScript. However the typescript definition file seems to be missing the definition for the ej.WebApiAdaptor class (the UrlAdaptor, ODataAdapter and ODataV4Adaptor are included). 

Could you please add the WebApiAdaptor definition to the definition file? I am currently using the latest version "14.3.0.52".

5 Replies

KC Kasithangam C Syncfusion Team November 3, 2016 09:25 AM UTC

Hi Maurits, 
We are able to reproduce the issue “WebApiAdaptor not included in typescript”. A support incident to track the status of this issue has been created under your account. Please log on to our support website to check for further updates. 
Please let us know if you have further concern. 

Regards, 
Kasithangam 

AA Aravind Ashokkumar December 14, 2016 01:56 AM UTC

Hi Team,

I am facing the same issues, Could you please let me know if ej.WebAPIAdaptor is available under Typescript?

Regards,
Aravind

PO Prince Oliver Syncfusion Team December 14, 2016 11:31 AM UTC

Hi Aravind, 

Thanks for contacting Syncfusion support. 
ej.WebAPIAdaptor is available in TypeScript from 2016, Volume 4 Release and It will not be available in releases prior to this version.  

Regards, 
Prince 

AA Aravind Ashokkumar December 15, 2016 01:07 AM UTC

Hi Prince,

Could you please provide the exact version number of the Release ?

Regards,
Aravind

PO Prince Oliver Syncfusion Team December 15, 2016 06:33 AM UTC

Hi Aravind, 
Thanks for your update. 
The version number for 2016, volume 4 release is 14.4.0.15 
Regards, 
Prince 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon