We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Appointment's subject on multiple lines

In the schedule control, in some situations, e.g. when using the Week view, it could be useful to have the subject of the appointments that can go to multiple lines.

E.g. in this picture, several appointments could benefit of a multi-line subject.

Also the feature of iOS of resizing the font according to the text length could be useful.

Is it possible to achieve this? I haven't been able, even using the customization features (e.g. overriding the didAppointmentLoaded method).

Stefano

3 Replies

SP Sivakumar Punniya Moorthi Syncfusion Team October 24, 2016 09:26 AM UTC

Hi Stefano,

Thank you for your interest in Syncfusion products.

We have created a new support incident under your account to track the status of this issue. Please log on to our support website to check for further updates.

https://www.syncfusion.com/account/login?ReturnUrl=%2fsupport%2fdirecttrac%2fincidents

Please let us know, if you have any query.

Regards,
Sivakumar P

ST Stefano October 24, 2016 03:01 PM UTC

Sorry, I've seen only now that I've posted this issue in Xamari.Forms forum, instead I have this problem with Xamarin.iOS.

Stefano

SP Sivakumar Punniya Moorthi Syncfusion Team October 25, 2016 10:22 AM UTC

Hi Stefano,

Thanks for the update.

Please follow up the created a new support incident under your account to track the status of your latest query(“multi-line subject support at Xamarin.iOS platform”). We appreciate your patience until then.

Regards,
Sivakumar P

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon