We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Unable to resolve package when "dotnet restore"

Hi,
Thank you for this fantastic set of controls.
I'm following the Getting Started guide on how to setup a dotnetweb project as described here.
However, when I run "dotnet restore" I get the following log.
Any help would be appreciated.
log : f:\syncfusion\project.json
log : Restore failed in 11928ms.
Errors in f:\syncfusion\project.json
Unable to resolve 'Syncfusion.EJ.MVC (>= 14.2600.0.28-preview2-final)' for '.NETCoreApp,Version=v1.0'.
Unable to resolve 'Syncfusion.EJ (>= 14.2600.0.28-preview2-final)' for '.NETCoreApp,Version=v1.0'.
ERROR: Error: Command failed: dotnet restore "f:\syncfusion\project.json"
Errors in f:\syncfusion\project.json
Unable to resolve 'Syncfusion.EJ.MVC (>= 14.2600.0.28-preview2-final)' for '.NETCoreApp,Version=v1.0'.
Unable to resolve 'Syncfusion.EJ (>= 14.2600.0.28-preview2-final)' for '.NETCoreApp,Version=v1.0'.

5 Replies

FP Francis Paul Antony Raj Syncfusion Team September 26, 2016 12:59 PM UTC

Hi Code, 

Thanks for contacting Syncfusion support. 

#1) The reported issue (“when I run "dotnet restore" I get the following log”) may occurs if you have referred the online feeds other than the below online feeds (ASP.NET Core and nuget.org). Please ensure that you have referred this two online feeds and no other local packages in your application. 

#2) Also ensure that you have installed VS2015 and ASP.NET Core Preview 2 in your machine. 

If still issue persists, please share the project ‘References’ section in expanded view, also share the complete results of output window when restore the packages. This will be helpful for us to analyze and provide a solution at the earliest. 

Regards, 
Francis Paul A 

CR Code Recipes October 1, 2016 06:05 PM UTC

Hi Francis,

Thanks for the reply. I checked the nuget references and the versions as you indicated and they all match what you recommended.

The problem still persists. As requested, please find attached the screenshots of the References and the Output window.

Attachment: syncfusion_e579073.zip

FP Francis Paul Antony Raj Syncfusion Team October 3, 2016 12:59 PM UTC

Hi Code, 

We have checked your attached images. For the version 14.2.0.28, we have provided the support to Microsoft.AspNetCore 1.0 preview 2 only. In your application, you are using Microsoft.AspNetCore 1.0.1 preview 2. Kindly upgraded to our latest version 14.3.0.49, since we have provided the support to Microsoft.AspNetCore 1.0.1 from v14.3.0.49 onwards. 

Regards, 
Francis Paul A 

KS Karndeep Sidhu February 12, 2017 08:22 PM UTC

Hi

I have a problem with resolve the Syncfusion.EJ.AspNet.Core package.
I've tried all combinations of nuget package feeds and am using the latest Syncfusion Essentials Studio for Asp Net Core 14.4.0.20 and .NETCoreApp v1.1.
If I need to downgrade, how long until .NETCore 1.1 will be supported?
I've attatched some images of my project setup to help
I have shown in the pictures to that the nuget feed http://nuget.syncfusion.com/nuget_aspnetcore/nuget/getsyncfusionpackages/aspnetcore is empty.

Thanks

Attachment: dotnetrestore_8e1e9c1a.zip

SN Sasikala Nagarajan Syncfusion Team February 13, 2017 06:19 PM UTC

Hi Code, 
Thanks for the update, 
We have provided the Asp.Net core 1.1 support with our latest release Essential Studio 2017 Volume 1 Main Release v15.1.0.33 which is rolled out and is available for download under the following link. 

With 14.4.0.20 we have provided the asp.net core 1.0 support only. To work with Asp.Net core 1.1 please use latest release to resolve the configuration issues. 

Query: I have shown in the pictures to that the NuGet feed http://nuget.syncfusion.com/nuget_aspnetcore/nuget/getsyncfusionpackages/aspnetcore is empty.  

We suspect that the problem occurred since you didn’t enable the Include prerelease option from your NuGet Package manager. Please enable the Include prerelease option from your NuGet Package manager to browse for the Syncfusion ASP.NET Core NuGet packages 

Please let use know if you need any further assistance, we will be happy to help you, 

Sasikala Nagarajan  

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon