We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Method 'Label.set_horizontalTextAlignement not found'

Hi, 

What's the minimum version of Xamarin for use Syncfusion 14.2451.0.28 ? 

I had syncfusion 13.3 or 13.4, and i updateted for use "dataGrid.ScrollToRowIndex(int rowIndex);

And now i have this error  Method 'Label.set_horizontalTextAlignement not found' in Syncfusion.SfDataGrid.XForms 

Have you a idea for solved this ? 

Thank's 

2 Replies

RJ Rosemond Jordan August 29, 2016 09:02 AM UTC

My bad, 

It's was Xamarin.ios ^^' 

DS Divakar Subramaniam Syncfusion Team August 29, 2016 12:44 PM UTC

Hi Rosemond,   

Thanks for contacting Syncfusion Support.   

Query1:   

Please refer the below link to know the compatible version of Xamarin required to use Syncfusion components,   

If you want to know the Software Requirements to use Syncfusion 14.2.0.28 components, then please refer the below link,   

Query2:   

We have checked your query. SfDataGrid.ScrollToRowIndex was included only in 14.1.0.41 version assemblies. So you cannot access this method if you use older version than 14.1.0.41. So please upgrade your version to 14.1.0.41 or more to access this method.   

However, we have prepared the sample using SfDataGrid.ScrollToRowIndex and you can download the same from the below link,   

Regards, 
Divakar. 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon