We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

App hangs when try to select SfTimePicker's MeridiemCell

Hello,

I am using SfTimePicker in my Winrt App. Its working fine before but now App Hangs during SfTimePicker's MeridiemCell selection. 
Please guide me how can i resolve this.

Thanks

4 Replies

VR Vijayalakshmi Roopkumar Syncfusion Team August 24, 2016 12:10 PM UTC

Hi Muhammad,

We have analysed the reported issue with the SfTimePicker, but we are unable to reproduce the reported issue. Could you please check the sample and video that demonstrates our analysis.

Video:NewVideo

Sample:SfTimePicker

Please check this and let us know whether we are following the correct replication steps to reproduce the issue. If not, kindly modify our sample into issue reproducible along with the scenario that replicates application hangs., It would be more helpful for us if you have shared the video that shows the issue.  

Regards,
Vijayalakshmi V.R.  

NK Nick Knebel October 18, 2016 04:23 PM UTC

Attached is a video that shows the issue with SFTimePicker meridiemcell freezing app.

Attachment: IMG_3810_52f85348.zip

NK Nick Knebel October 18, 2016 05:06 PM UTC

This same issue can be replicated in the sample browser.  Running Windows 10 OS, Visual Studio 2015.  Not sure if that could cause problem.  Building SampleBrowser targeting Windows 8.1, Deploying in debug mode, AnyCPU.

SM Sugapriya Mariappan Syncfusion Team October 21, 2016 12:24 PM UTC

Hi Nick, 

We request you to check the incident which was created under your Direct-trac account for further follow-up.

Regards,
M.Sugapriya

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon