We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Reg:Rebuilding IOS xamarin app getting failed to load syncfustion.data.portal,version13.4451.0.53

Hi,
when am rebuilding my xamarin IOS project am getting error like
"
Severity Code Description Project File Line Suppression State
Error Failed to resolve assembly: 'Syncfusion.Data.Portable, Version=13.4451.0.53, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'
xxxxxC:\Program Files (x86)\MSBuild\Xamarin\iOS\Xamarin.iOS.Common.targets 681 "
so can you help me to resolve this issue ASAP,i was stuck with this issues for last few days
Thanks in advance
Regards

1 Reply

HN Harikrishnan N Syncfusion Team August 10, 2016 01:43 PM UTC

Hi Krishna,

Thank you for using Syncfusion Products.

We have checked your query. The reported problem generally occurs when the assembly is not referred in the corresponding renderer project (iOS in your case) or if the referred assemblies in the PCL and the renderer project are of different version. Can you please check whether you have referred the assemblies as mentioned in our Assembly deployment section in our UG and also ensure whether all the referred assemblies are of same version?

UG link:
https://help.syncfusion.com/xamarin/sfdatagrid/getting-started#assembly-deployment

Regards,
Harikrishnan

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon