We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Impossible to use "AllowEdit" property

Hi !
I try to allow the edition in my DataGrid but i can't find it in the properties.
Anyone know where could it come from ?
Thanks

2 Replies

AN Ashok N Syncfusion Team August 1, 2016 07:21 AM UTC

Hi Yasahbi,   
Thank you contacting Syncfusion support.   
We have checked your query and currently we don’t have support for “Editing with AllowEditing” property in our SfDataGrid. We have already added it to our feature request list and this feature will be available in the upcoming 2016 Volume 3 main release, which is scheduled to be rolled out by the end of September, 2016.    
But you can achieve edit the text of the GridCells during runtime by creating a TemplateColumn and loading an Entry cell into it using the DataTemplate property. We have also published a KB for the same and you can refer it from the following link:   
Regards,   
Ashok   

VP Vimal Prabhu Manohkaran Syncfusion Team March 20, 2017 05:20 AM UTC

Hi Yasahbi,

This is to bring to your notice that the Editing feature for SfDataGrid is now available from the 2017 Volume 1 Main release. You can update to the latest version of Syncfusion components from the below link.

Download Link :
https://www.syncfusion.com/forums/129119/essential-studio-2017-volume-1-service-pack-release-v15-1-0-37-available-for-download 

Regards,
Vimal Prabhu

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon