We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

What is default password for 'SYSTEM' and 'OS login user' on Big Data Studio

Hi!

I want to connect HDFS outside of Big Data Studio, using ETL tools like Pentaho Kettle, Jaspersoft ETL etc.

I've found there are directories under /HDFS_ROOT/user/, which include OS user names.

one is SYSTEM directory, and other is same like shorten windows OS user name.

so... I want to know my guessing is correct.
and if so what is passwords for these users? 

Thank you!

3 Replies

KS Karthikeyan SankaraVadivel Syncfusion Team July 27, 2016 12:59 PM UTC

Hi Ki Cheol Han, 

Syncfusion Big Data Studio comes with a pseudo node Hadoop distribution formed under local system (SYSTEM) user account. It doesn’t require any credentials to access the files present in the cluster. Please refer to the below link to know more about creating secure cluster using Cluster Manager.  
Note:   
In Syncfusion Big Data platform, by default Hadoop and its ecosystem services are started using the local system (SYSTEM) user account with the windows service application “Syncfusion BigData Agent”.    
Currently, Pentaho doesn’t have support to connect with Syncfusion Hadoop distribution directly. It requires an adaptive layer (shims) to connect with other Big data platform and to know more about this refer to the below link,  
Regards,   
Karthikeyan S   

KC Ki Cheol Han July 28, 2016 04:11 AM UTC

Thank you very much for your reply!

KS Karthikeyan SankaraVadivel Syncfusion Team August 1, 2016 06:11 AM UTC

Hi Ki Cheol Han, 

Thanks for the update. 
Please let us know if you need any further assistance. 

Regards, 
Karthikeyan S  

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon