We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Is it possible to create a dashboard with more number of rows? currently rows and columns are fixed

Is it possible to add more empty rows to the Dashboard to add more widgets to them?

3 Replies

IM IndraJeyan M Syncfusion Team July 13, 2016 01:26 PM UTC

Hi Salem, 

Thank you for using Syncfusion Dashboard Platform. 

At present we do not have support for adding more number of rows in the dashboard designer. However we will consider this as a new feature request, and we have added it to our feature request list, and it can be tracked through our Feature Management System. This feature will be available in one of our upcoming releases.   

Meanwhile, could you please provide more details regarding your requirement like how much number of rows you like to add, how many visualization and filter widgets you planned to showcase in dashboard, etc.? It would help us to implement the feature in line with your requirement. 

Please let us know if there is any concerns. 

Regards, 
Indrajeyan M 

SK Salem Korayem July 13, 2016 02:01 PM UTC

Awesome Indra

I tried accessing the feature request but it tells me: "No feature requests are associated with your account."

Anyways, I currently embed the dashboard inside our Admin Web interface and we find that number rows should be open since we can always scroll vertically.

I can't decide on certain number of rows to add to be honest. Then again I understand you can't have it open because this would crash due to amount of graphs and data being pulled.

IM IndraJeyan M Syncfusion Team July 14, 2016 11:39 AM UTC

Hi Salem, 

Sorry for the inconvenience and thanks for providing the detailed information.  

We have created an incident for this feature for better tracking. You can track incident through below link. 

Regards, 
Indrajeyan M. 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon