We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

addednew records in multiple ejgrids in partial view save to database when submit button click

i have 4 partial views and each view has one ejgrid  with edittooolbars, when i click submit button from main view, then i want save the all added records in partial views in to database.

basically i want to get the current instance of all partial views ejgrids and get the addedrecord objects then convert in to mvc model then pass to controller action 

Please help me with solution

3 Replies

MS Mani Sankar Durai Syncfusion Team June 16, 2016 11:21 AM UTC

Hi Siva, 

We have analyzed your query and we have quiet unclear with your requirement. So before proceed with your query we need some more clarification regarding your requirement.  

Can you please provide the following information 
1.       In main View, is there any Add New Form is present with submit button? 
2.       Columns and DataSource for all the four partial view grids are same? 
3.       If we enter the details in main View Add New Form and while submitting the form details are send to server side (controller) and saved in DB and updated in all partial view Grids? 
4.       Are you using any adaptor for the grid to bind the data? 
5.       UI screen shot for your requirement? 

The provided information will helps us to analyze about your requirement and provide you the response as early as possible. 

Regards, 
Manisankar Durai. 

SD siva dandamudi June 16, 2016 02:12 PM UTC

Q1 :  In main View, is there any Add New Form is present with submit button? 
Ans :    No button for Add New form Submit button, in main view only save button for all update data or added data push to data base
Q2: Columns and DataSource for all the four partial view grids are same? 
 Ans : Columns and Data source are both same
Q3:  Are you using any adaptor for the grid to bind the data? 
Ans : No just only convert the model data to json and bind to datasource( dataSource: @Html.Raw(Json.Encode(Model.lstEquipment)),)
Q4:PVNEW WO

JK Jayaprakash Kamaraj Syncfusion Team June 17, 2016 03:34 PM UTC

Hi Siva, 

We have considered your requirement as an custom sample request and a support incident has been created under your account to track the status of this requirement. Please log on to our support website to check for further updates.  

Regards, 

Jayaprakash K.   

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon