We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Schedule - MinDisplayDate & MaxDisplayDate strange behavior

Hello, 

I'm using Schedule with monthview and I want to limit the user to see only two months. To accomplish that, I'm using MinDisplayDate and MaxDisplayDate this way:

DateTime MaxDate = new DateTime(DateTime.Today.Year, DateTime.Today.Month, DateTime.DaysInMonth(DateTime.Today.Year, DateTime.Today.Month));
            Scheduler.MinDisplayDate = new DateTime(MaxDate.Year, MaxDate.Month - 1, 1);                        
            Scheduler.MaxDisplayDate = MaxDate;

The idea is to set the MinDisplayDate with the first day of last month, and the MaxDisplayDate set to the last day of the current month. 

When I run the app, and try to swipe to the right, the Schedule "shake" and stay at the current month. And when I swipe to the left two times, the Schedule also "shake". Is there a way to avoid this ?

Thanks!

1 Reply

SP Subburaj Pandian Veluchamy Syncfusion Team May 19, 2016 01:31 PM UTC

Hi Guilherme, 

Thank you for your interest in Syncfusion products.  

We have analyzed your requirement from the provided code snippet, and we are able to reproduce the mentioned issue with “Restricting ScheduleView when reaching Minimum and Maximum display date” in SfSchedule Xamarin Forms.  

We have logged an issue report on this and the issue fix for the mentioned issue will be included in our upcoming volume 2, 2016 release which is expected to be available by mid of June, 2016. We appreciate your patience until then. 

Please let us know if you have any queries. 

Regards, 
Subburaj Pandian V 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon