|123209||Feb 25,2016 08:26 PM UTC||Feb 26,2016 08:18 AM UTC||ASP.NET Web Forms||1|
We have checked the attached screenshot and suspect that you are referring different version of scripts and themes folders in your application. So, please ensure the following screenshots,
Refer to the Help Document for more information,
If you still face the issue, please share following information.
1. Have you referred scripts and themes (both ej.theme.min.css & ej.widgets.core.min.css) in the same version?
2. Are you generating the scripts & themes using CSG?
3. Essential Studio version & browser version details.
4. Share a sample (if possible) / hosted link or modify the sample following as issue reproducible.
5. Are you using any custom CSS in Grid?
Kindly, share the above details to find the cause of issue and provide a better solution at the earliest.
This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?
Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.
or the page will be automatically redirected to sign-in page in 10 seconds.