We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. (Last updated on : Nov 16th 2018).
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.
Syncfusion Feedback

Tooltip in chart appear far of the point in mouse over

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

122060 Feb 12,2016 02:42 PM UTC Mar 11,2016 10:46 AM UTC ASP.NET Web Forms 5
loading
Tags: Chart
Roimer Machacón Otero
Asked On February 12, 2016 02:42 PM UTC

Hi, we're using syncfusion chart. In this day we update the version of the 12.2.0.36 to 12.4.0.34. Now testing the features we found that the tooltip of the chart appear for of the point in mouse over. The difference can see in the attached image (tooltip diference chart.png)

Here is the code of the chart:

aspx

<ej:Chart ID="chProductividadPrecipitacion" runat="server" CanResize="true">
                        <Title Text="<%$ Resources:Informes, productividadVsPrecipitacion %>" TextAlignment="Center">
                            <Font Color="#000" FontStyle="Bold" FontSize="15px" FontFamily="Segoe UI"></Font>
                        </Title>
                        <PrimaryXAxis Title-Text="<%$ Resources:Generales, año %>" LabelRotation="60" Font-FontSize="11px"
                            DesiredIntervals="20" />
                        <PrimaryYAxis Title-Text="Ton/Ha" Font-FontSize="11px" />
                        <CommonSeriesOptions Tooltip-Visible="true"
                            Tooltip-Fill="#72bc49"
                            Tooltip-Border-Width="1"
                            Tooltip-Border-Color="#FFFFFF"
                            Tooltip-Font-Color="#FFFFFF"
                            EnableAnimation="True" />
                        <Axes>
                            <ej:Axis MajorGridLines-Visible="false" Font-FontSize="11px" OpposedPosition="true" AxisLine-Visible="false" RangePadding="Normal" Name="yAxis" LabelFormat="{value}" Title-Text="mm" />
                        </Axes>
                        <Legend Visible="true" Font-FontSize="11px" Shape="Rectangle" Position="Top" ItemStyle-Width="11" ItemStyle-Height="11"></Legend>
                        <Series>
                            <ej:Series Name="<%$ Resources:Generales, productividad %>" XName="Año" YName="Productividad"
                                Type="Column" EnableAnimation="True" Tooltip-Visible="True"
                                Tooltip-Format="#point.x# Productividad: #point.y# Ton/Ha" Fill="green">
                                <Marker Visible="false">
                                    <DataLabel Font-FontSize="11px" Font-Color="#FACC2E" VerticalTextAlignment="Near" TextPosition="Top"
                                        Visible="false">
                                    </DataLabel>
                                </Marker>
                            </ej:Series>
                            <ej:Series Name="<%$ Resources:BalanceHidrico, precipitaciones %>" XName="Año" YName="Precipitacion"
                                Type="Line" EnableAnimation="True" Tooltip-Visible="True" Fill="orange"
                                Tooltip-Format="#point.x# Precipitación: #point.y# mm" YAxisName="yAxis" Marker-Shape="Circle"
                                Marker-Visible="True" Marker-Size-Height="11" Marker-Size-Width="11">
                            </ej:Series>
                        </Series>
                    </ej:Chart>

Now also have another difference in the form that appear the legend (Image attached (Legend difference chart.png))

Attachment: Difference_in_charts_ba1113a1.rar

Saravana Kumar Kanagavel [Syncfusion]
Replied On February 15, 2016 12:16 PM UTC

Hi Roimer Machacón Otero,

 

Thanks for contacting Syncfusion Support. 

We tried to replicate the reported scenario in our sample but we are not able to reproduce the reported issue. Tooltip and legends are displayed properly.

We have attached the sample for your reference in the attachments.

 

If issue persists, get back to us with the following details to reproduce the issue and to provide you a solution.

·       Your sample or modify the attached sample as per scenario along with replication steps

·       Height and width of the chart rendered.

·       Browser using to render and its version details

·       Styles or bootstrap themes if you used any

 

Please let us know if you have any concern.

Thanks,
Saravana Kumar K



Attachment: sample1_24f251f6.zip

Roimer Machacón Otero
Replied On March 10, 2016 11:09 PM UTC

Hi, attached a example with the error that present.


Testing with bootstrap.min.css cause the error (This is a version 3.0 and it is the version in our project)

Testing with bootstrap.css work correctly (This is a version 2.3.2 and it is the version obtained of syncfusion folder)


Now us version 3.0 have things further need for other functions in the project



Attachment: PruebaSyncfusion_211a4010.zip

Roimer Machacón Otero
Replied On March 10, 2016 11:11 PM UTC

Hi

The page is Grafico.aspx where is the graphic

Sanjith Kesavan [Syncfusion]
Replied On March 11, 2016 10:05 AM UTC

Hi Roimer,


Query1: Legend difference 


We have added scrollbar support for the legend in 12.3.0.36 version of Essential studio. While rendering the chart, it will take 80% of the total size and legend will take remaining 20% of the space. If the text in the legend exceeds that 20% space, scrollbar will be generated automatically. This is the behavior of chart. We have added support for disabling scrollbar in 13.3.0.7 version of Essential studio. Please find the sample for enabling and disabling scrollbar from the below link:
 http://jsplayground.syncfusion.com/3zzpw2mn 

Query2: Tooltip difference

We can reproduce the reported issue in tooltip in 12.4.0.34 version of Essential studio. But, in the current version of Essential studio (13.4.0.63) tooltip is working fine. So please upgrade your Essential studio to the 13.4.0.63 version to resolve the reported issue in tooltip.


Regards,
Sanjith.


Sanjith Kesavan [Syncfusion]
Replied On March 11, 2016 10:46 AM UTC

Hi Roimer,


Query1: Legend difference 


We have added scrollbar support for the legend in 12.3.0.36 version of Essential studio. While rendering the chart, it will take 80% of the total size and legend will take remaining 20% of the space. If the text in the legend exceeds that 20% space, scrollbar will be generated automatically. This is the behavior of chart. We have added support for disabling scrollbar in 13.3.0.7 version of Essential studio. Please find the sample for enabling and disabling scrollbar from the below link:
 http://jsplayground.syncfusion.com/3zzpw2mn 

Query2: Tooltip difference

We can reproduce the reported issue in tooltip in 12.4.0.34 version of Essential studio. But, in the current version of Essential studio (13.4.0.63) tooltip is working fine. So please upgrade your Essential studio to the 13.4.0.63 version to resolve the reported issue in tooltip.


Regards,
Sanjith.


CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

Warning Icon You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.Close Icon

;