We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Method not found: 'Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Chart.ChartSeriesCollection Syncfusion.Mvc.Chart.MVCChartModel.get_Series()'.

Hello,
    I have a very simple MVC project setup with a code excerpt from the demo chart page. The MVC project compiles and runs fine, serving normal views without issue, however when I attempt to load the SyncFusion view I get the runtime error referenced by the subject. The error occurs whenever execution enters a method that references the MVCChartModel.Series property such as "chartModel.Series.Clear();" from the example code. Commenting out that line allows the program to execute, but the chart itself is of course useless without a series.

Further, when debugging it is possible to instantiate a new MVCChartModel object as a watch, and see/explore the Series property without any issue. I have run the project converter to setup appropriate references, and namespaces in the Web Config, but I cannot seem to locate a way to run the example code without error. The controller code and view code being executed are a copy/paste from:

http://mvc.syncfusion.com/demos/ui/chart/userinteraction/DrillDown

Thanks.

1 Reply

DP Deepaa Pragaasam Syncfusion Team December 10, 2015 11:42 AM UTC

Hi Jeremy,
We have replicated the scenario in our sample and we are unable to reproduce the reported issue.
We have attached the sample for your reference
Sample Link: http://www.syncfusion.com/downloads/support/forum/121395/ze/MVCCLassic-613997839
We would also like to know the version of the Essential Studio that you are using

If you still face any concern, kindly revert back us by modifying the attached sample along with replication procedure.

This will be helpful for us to find and fix the issue sooner.

Please let us know if you have any concern.

Thanks,
Deepaa.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon