We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

Problemwith > character

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

120898 Oct 26,2015 10:22 AM Oct 27,2015 09:06 AM ASP.NET Web Forms 1
Tags: TreeGrid
Cosimo Carbonelli
Asked On October 26, 2015 10:22 AM

Hi,
I have a treegrdi with a datatable as a datasource. I have a text field with the following text: Lavori in quota (caduta da h>2m) .
The treegrid have some problems with the '>' character as you can see from the picture I attach.
I have solved the problemi by escaping the > character. There is another way to fix it?
Best regards.

Attachment: Immagine_52d308e5.zip

Dinesh Kumar Nagarathinam [Syncfusion]
Replied On October 27, 2015 09:06 AM

Hi Cosimo,

We regret for the inconvenience caused.

We were able to reproduce the issue with special characters in Treegrid and we have confirmed this as bug and logged a report on this. Also we have created a

support incident under your account to track the status of this issue.Please log on to our support website to check for further updates.

https://www.syncfusion.com/account/login?ReturnUrl=%2fsupport%2fdirecttrac%2fincidents

Please let us know if you require further assistance on this.

Regards,
Dinesh kumar.N

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;