We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

AfterInteractiveChecks event e.Action cann't be able to get correct action fired

Hello 

I am new to syncfusion controls. I am using TreeViewAdv, where i am getting a problem on its AfterInteractiveChecks event. Its e.Action is not getting the right action performed.

For example

If I check its nodes by a method then it's showing the action named as ByKeyboard whereas it should be Unknown. So please help me where is the problem.

Actually what i am going to achieve is, i want that when a user check the node either by keyboard or by mouse it will do some work but not on unknown. But it is not working as expecting.

One more thing,  If i checked a child node, then all its parent node also being checked but why are they also from the same action e.g if i checked the child node by mouse, then all its parents also being checked by the same action i.e. by mouse whereas parents should be an unknown event.

Thanks & Regards
Amit Manchanda

1 Reply

SK Senthil Kumaran Rajan Syncfusion Team October 26, 2015 11:37 AM UTC

Hi Amit,

Thanks for contacting Syncfusion Support.

We considered this requirement with “AfterInteractiveChecks event in TreeViewAdv” as bug and a support incident has been created under your account to track the status of this requirement. Please log on to our support website to check for further updates.

https://www.syncfusion.com/account/login?ReturnUrl=/support/directtrac/incidents

Regards,
Senthil

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon