We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. (Last updated on: November 16, 2018).
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.
Syncfusion Feedback

Create dynamic controls in asp.net.

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

120741 Oct 9,2015 02:58 PM UTC Apr 2,2018 12:51 PM UTC ASP.NET Web Forms 11
Tags: General
KARTHICK
Asked On October 9, 2015 02:58 PM UTC

i have attached image and source are modify to some codes.

Attachment: BasicControlsApps_68fa8935.rar

Kasithangam C [Syncfusion]
Replied On October 12, 2015 12:51 PM UTC

Hi Karthick,

Thanks for contacting Syncfusion Support.

On analyzing your provided sample, we don’t find any EJ controls and you have used only list of asp.net controls in that sample.Please tell us if you want to convert your sample from asp.net controls to Syncfsuion EJ controls.Also, please provide more information about your requirements to help us provide a better solution ASAP.
Regards,

Kasithangam

KARTHICK
Replied On October 12, 2015 01:39 PM UTC

Hi All,
           I have completed on 70%.

Attachment: BasicControlsApps1_612a0c1.rar

Replied On October 13, 2015 07:37 AM UTC

Hi Karthick,

We don’t find any EJ Controls that is used in the sample from your last update. Could you please tell us, are you expecting to convert your project sample from asp.net controls to Syncfusion EJ controls? Please explain clearly on your requirement with the sample updated so that we could proceed further.

Regards,
Kasithangam

KARTHICK
Replied On October 13, 2015 07:43 AM UTC

i had attached file pls refer him.

Attachment: BasicControlApps1_6f338a9a.rar

Replied On October 14, 2015 12:47 PM UTC

Hi Karthick,

We have checked the sample that you have shared and obtained the output as in the below screenshot.

Please let us know what functionality to be achieved in this and provide clear description to proceed further.

Regards,

Kasithangam

KARTHICK
Replied On October 14, 2015 01:00 PM UTC

Hi., i have devloped on the Dynamic control in asp.net.some controls only visible as
Button Checkbox,label,RadioButton and textbox controls are display suceessfully.
but Checkbox list, Dropdownlist,RadioButton list,Listbox and Hyperlink controls is not display.

Attachment: BasicControlApps1_dd93e40b.rar

Replied On October 15, 2015 07:35 AM UTC

Hi Karthick,

As you have not used any of our components in your sample and you have not provided proper requirements, we hold this forum to provide further update. If you want to get a general consulting of developing an application, please contact our sales team.

Regards,

Kasithangam

KARTHICK
Replied On October 16, 2015 11:13 AM UTC

Hi all.,
           I have create a dynamic controls in asp.net.I have completed the single controls. such as button,radiobutton,checkbox,label,textbox and multiline textbox controls.but,i do create a list controls items for Radiobutton list,Checkbox List,Listbox,and Dropdown List control in asp.net.

Attachment: BasicControlApps1_478f7574.rar

KARTHICK
Replied On October 21, 2015 11:54 AM UTC

Hi,
     I have complete the Dynamic control Creation Application in Asp.net.I have attached the applications.

Attachment: BasicControlApps1_66358c6c.rar

Ângelo Marcos Rigo
Replied On March 31, 2018 01:38 AM UTC

Hi., i have devloped on the Dynamic control in asp.net.some controls only visible as
Button Checkbox,label,RadioButton and textbox controls are display suceessfully.
but Checkbox list, Dropdownlist,RadioButton list,Listbox and Hyperlink controls is not display.

Attachment: BasicControlApps1_dd93e40b.rar

Ilakkiya Baskar [Syncfusion]
Replied On April 2, 2018 12:51 PM UTC

Hi Karthick, 

Thank you for contacting Syncfusion Support. 
We have analyzed your sample, the DropDownList and other components that you mentioned is not our component.  
Let us know if there is any concern, we will be happy to assist you. 

Regards, 
Ilakkiya B 

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

Warning Icon You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.Close Icon

;