We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Can't map EndTime for my object

Good day!
I try to show my collections of event in SfSchedule element. So it's work good, but end time is always the same and it's around current time. So I have many events that starts different time but ends by the same time.
This is xaml code:

<schedule:SfSchedule x:Name="Scheduler" ScheduleType="Day"  ItemsSource="{Binding ScheduleEvents}" AllowEditing="False" BorderBrush="Blue" NonWorkingHourBrush="Blue" AppointmentSelectionBrush="Aqua" CellSelectionBrush="AntiqueWhite" Foreground="Blue" MajorTickLabelStroke="Blue" MinorTickLabelStroke="Blue" DayViewVerticalLineStroke="Blue" Background="White" >
                    <schedule:SfSchedule.AppointmentMapping>
                        <schedule:ScheduleAppointmentMapping SubjectMapping="EventDescription" StartTimeMapping="StartDate" EndTimeMapping="EndDate" />
                    </schedule:SfSchedule.AppointmentMapping>
                </schedule:SfSchedule>

this is object to map:

public class ScheduleEvent : Entity
    {
        public string Id { get; set; }
        public DateTime? AlarmDate { get; set; }
        public string ClientName { get; set; }
        public string EventId { get; set; }
        public IEnumerable<ItemDescription> Items { get; set; }
        public DateTime StartDate { get; set; }

// Uses for view only
        public DateTime EndDate { get; set; }
        // Uses for view only
        public string EventDescription { get; set; }

[ImplementPropertyChanged]
        public class ItemDescription
        {
            public string Id { get; set; }
            public string Category { get; set; }
            public string Name { get; set; }
        }
    }

1 Reply

VR Vigneshkumar Ramasamy Syncfusion Team October 5, 2015 11:24 AM UTC

Hi Evgeny,

Thanks for using Syncfusion product.

We are unable to reproduce the issue “Appointment EndTime is always same while Mapping ItemsSource”. Could you please provide the details about the assembly version that you had used or else if possible modify the above sample to reproduce the issue and update us? It would be helpful to provide a proper solution. Refer to the following sample.
Regards
Vigneshkumar R

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon