We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

I cannot choose setup or install as the "control" to ask my question. Does that mean it automatically takes 2 days for you to respond?

Whenever I have a questions about installing or setting up syncfusion, I have no "control" under which to post my question.  If I post it under General, I am told the question has to be moved, and then another 24hours goes by before anyone even attempts to answer it.  Is there a way to forward my questions directly to installation/setup?

My question is:
How can I debug problems in the ASP.NET MVC using sources?  I do not want to install the assemblies in the GAC, I just want to use the sources to see where my problems are arising. I get the following error when I try to include the project itself in the solution:
Could not load file or assembly 'syncfusion.EJ.Export' or one of its dependencies. Strong name signature could not be verified. The assembly may have been tampered with, or it was delay signed but not fully signed with the correct private key

2 Replies

HP Harikrishnan P Syncfusion Team September 14, 2015 02:27 PM UTC

Hi David,

We are unable to reproduce the above reported issue. We suspect that cause of this error is, due to you might have not added the Syncfusion.EJ project as a dependency for Syncfusion.EJ.Export project. We need to add the Syncfusion.EJ project as a dependency for both Syncfusion.EJ.MVC project and Syncfusion.EJ.Export project. Please check the below table

Project

Dependencies

Your application/ MVC sample browser

Syncfusion.EJ Project

Syncfusion.EJ.Export project

Syncfusion.EJ.MVC project

Syncfusion.EJ.MVC project

Syncfusion.EJ Project

Syncfusion.EJ.Export project

Syncfusion.EJ Project

Make sure that you have added the specified projects as dependencies as shown in the above table and if still you face any difficulties kindly get back to us with more information and we will be happy to assist you.

To know about the build manager utility you can refer the following link

https://help.syncfusion.com/common/essential-studio/utilities#build-manager

Regards,

HariKrishnan

HP Harikrishnan P Syncfusion Team September 16, 2015 12:47 PM UTC

Hi David,

Currently, we do not provide the control option to post the installation related queries separately in forum New Thread creation page. We will include this option in our upcoming website release.

Meanwhile, you can create a support incident to Installation queries by selecting “Install and Configuration” control under the platform “Others” in incident creation page (please refer the screen shot). 

Regards,

HariKrishnan

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon