We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

Merging two ribbons from differents user controls

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

119298 Jun 2,2015 08:49 PM Jun 3,2015 06:44 AM WPF 1
Tags: Ribbon
Enrique Thedy
Asked On June 2, 2015 08:49 PM

Hi! First, I want to explain my question: I used a Ribbon from another provider and if you got a Ribbon in the main window (call it mainRibbon) and then you show (inside the main window) an user control which has a ribbon too (call it controlRibbon)  then you can show a combined version of both ribbons calling a method: mainRibbon.Merge(controlRibbon)
The result is that the panels from the controlRibbon append to the current ones in the main

Do you know if the Ribbon from Syncfusion has a similar feature, or if is there a way to achieve that functionality?

Thanks a lot!

Regards
Enrique

Sugapriya Mariappan [Syncfusion]
Replied On June 3, 2015 06:44 AM

Hi Enrique,

We would like to inform you that we don’t have this support “Merge the specified ribbon control into the MainWindow ribbon Control” currently and so have logged feature report regarding this. A support incident to track the status of this feature has been created under your account. Please log on to our support website to check for further updates

https://www.syncfusion.com/account/login?ReturnUrl=%2fsupport%2fdirecttrac%2fincidents

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Regards,
M.Sugapriya

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;