We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Export to Excel does not format correctly percentage measures

Hi,
it seems that export to Excel does not format correctly percentage measures. Please see the attached images.

Best regards,
Rocco

Attachment: OlapClient_41d3ef0a.zip

10 Replies

AD Alagarsamy D Syncfusion Team May 28, 2015 10:41 AM UTC

Hi Rocco,

Thank you for using Syncfusion products.

We couldn’t able to reproduce the reported problem at our end and we have attached a video for your reference in the below link. We would very much appreciate if you could provide us a simple sample to reproduce the reported problem with detailed replication procedure. This will help us to proceed further.

Video Link:
https://www.syncfusion.com/downloads/support/forum/119234/ExcelExport-516287866.zip

Note: Please let us know if you are using any export settings in your sample.

Thanks,
Alagarsamy D.

MI microc May 28, 2015 10:52 AM UTC

I saw your video. I have done the exact same thing, but with the OLAP Client ASP .NET MVC. I also noticed that the same problem exists on PivotGrid.
I am using SSAS 2014 TABULAR MODE and I'm not using any export settings.

Thanks
Rocco

AD Alagarsamy D Syncfusion Team May 29, 2015 01:56 PM UTC

Hi Rocco,

Thanks for the update.

We have checked the reported problem with SSAS 2014 TABULAR Mode and we couldn’t able to reproduce the problem. At the same, we have attached a screenshot below for your reference and we have created a simple sample with our Adventure Works Cube in the below link. We would very much appreciate if you could reproduce the reported problem in the attached sample and send back to us, as well as let us know Essential Studio version. This will help us to proceed further.

Sample Link:

Screenshots:

Please let us know if you have any concerns.

Thanks,
Alagarsamy D.

AD Alagarsamy D Syncfusion Team June 1, 2015 01:44 PM UTC

Hi Rocco,

Thanks for the update.

We suspect that the reported problem was occurred due to the Microsoft.AdomdClient dll version. Our Syncfusion dll’s are referred AdomdClient version 10.0. So that only the sample not running. Now we have referred the Syncfusion dll’s with Microsoft.AdomdClient.dll version 12.0 and the same for attached in the below link. We have attached a sample with referring the same dll’s in the below link.

Sample and Dll Link:
https://www.syncfusion.com/downloads/support/forum/119234/Sample.-1080872007.zip

Thanks,
Alagarsamy D.

MI microc June 2, 2015 05:44 PM UTC

Hi Alagarsamy,
thanks for your support, but still it does not work.

Using your code with the included connection string  and report, it works.
But if I change the connection string to point my database (i.e. static string connectionString = "Data Source=MYSRV; Initial Catalog=MYDB;";)
and also I change the CreateOlapReport() method to create my report, it does not work. Percentage are displayed as decimal.
I'm sure that Percentage measures are defined as percentage in my tabular model.

I Hope you can help me.

Thanks,
Rocco

AD Alagarsamy D Syncfusion Team June 3, 2015 03:54 AM UTC

Hi Rocco,

Thanks for the update.

We would very much appreciate if you could provide us a demo/dummy cube with garbage values and OlapReport reproducing the reported problem. This will help us to proceed further.

Thanks,
Alagarsamy D.

MI microc June 3, 2015 03:16 PM UTC

Hi Alagarsamy,
I attached my demo/dummy environment.

Thanks
Rocco

Attachment: MyExample_c73b6fea.zip

AD Alagarsamy D Syncfusion Team June 4, 2015 01:04 PM UTC

Hi Rocco,

Thanks for the cube.

We are working on the reported problem.  We will update you  on 08 June, 2015.

Thanks,
Alagarsamy D.

AD Alagarsamy D Syncfusion Team June 8, 2015 09:24 AM UTC

Hi Rocco,

We were able to reproduce the issue and we have confirmed this as bug and logged a report on this. Also we have created a support incident under your account to track the status of this issue.

Please log on to our support website to check for further updates.

https://www.syncfusion.com/account/login?ReturnUrl=%2fsupport%2fdirecttrac%2fincidents

Please let us know if you have any questions.

Thanks,
Alagarsamy D.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon