We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

why " K is not valild value for double" error message is occour when i enter character value in double

Hi,
I am using Gridgrouping control.
I have Parent-Child Relationship in the control.
I want to change values in CurRetQty column

when i enter the character 'k'  in the cell of quantity column " K is not valild value for double" error message is displayed .I dont want to display this error message .I want to enter only integer values .Please see the attach file 

Thank you and Regards,
Supriya

Attachment: sync_254727a6.rar

1 Reply

SA Solai A L Syncfusion Team February 27, 2015 03:59 AM UTC

Hi Supriya,

Thank you for your interest in Syncfusion Products.

Our Syncfusion GridGrouping control has a property ShowErrorMessageBox, this can be set to false in order to handle your problem. Please refer the below provided code snippet and installed location sample for reference.

CodeSnippet[c#]:

this.GridGroupingControl1.TableControl.ShowRowHeaderErroricon = false;

this.GridGroupingControl1.TableControl.CurrentCell.ShowErrorIcon = false;

this.GridGroupingControl1.TableControl.CurrentCell.ShowErrorMessageBox = false;

Sample:

<InstalledLocation>\Syncfusion\EssentialStudio\12.4.0.24\Windows\Grid.Grouping.Windows\Samples\Styling and Formatting\Error Provider Demo\CS

Please let us know if you have any other concerns.

Thanks & Regards,

AL.Solai.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon