We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.
Syncfusion Feedback

Client Side Object Model in product documentation

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

118145 Feb 4,2015 09:49 PM UTC Feb 5,2015 10:44 AM UTC ASP.NET Web Forms 1
Tags: Grid
Enrique Thedy
Asked On February 4, 2015 09:49 PM UTC

Dear sirs, please sorry if my question was already answered.

I'm looking for a section in the docs for ASP.NET controls that references all the methods and properties available in the client side for that controls (button, grid, text...etc) but I only found entries for client side events not for properties and methods.

Another feature that I miss, is the way to get references to the javascript object representing its equivalent server side control. I see some examples, but not a "formal" documentation about this technique.

Thanks for your attention

Best Regards!
Enrique Thedy

Alan Sangeeth S [Syncfusion]
Replied On February 5, 2015 10:44 AM UTC

Hi Enrique,

Thanks for using Syncfusion products.

Query 1: “docs for ASP.NET controls that references all the methods and properties available in the client side for that controls”

Please refer the following documentation link for details regarding API, methods and properties of Syncfusion control.

http://help.syncfusion.com/cr/js

Also we would like to let you know that the APIs used in ASP.NET are similar to that of JavaScript APIs. For example, in JavaScript, allowFiltering is used to enable filtering, whereas in ASP.NET, the first letters are capitalized in the property AllowFiltering.

Query 2: “how to get instance/object of an control”

Please refer the following documentation link for details regarding how to create instance/object of a control.

http://help.syncfusion.com/ug/js/default.htm#!documents/generalsyntaxforcrea.htm

Please let us know if you need any further assistance.

Regards,
Alan Sangeeth S

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

Warning Icon You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.Close Icon

;