We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. (Last updated on : Nov 16th 2018).
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.
Syncfusion Feedback

Problem in Show Fields In Edit

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

117861 Dec 30,2014 06:59 AM UTC Dec 31,2014 01:09 PM UTC ASP.NET MVC (Classic) 1
Tags: Grid
Mohammad
Asked On December 30, 2014 06:59 AM UTC

hi
i using grid and load data and show then..
but when click Edit for for edit itemes , dialog displayed but dont see any filed on this...
why ?
i changed edit mode to inline, normal and etc.. but dont result, Edit container show but fileds dont show, While load any pre requments for loading data...
i see clientsilde loading codes for bug with fire bug but dont show any bugs.

please help me for solve this problem...

thanks,
regards.

Abdul Matin M [Syncfusion]
Replied On December 31, 2014 01:09 PM UTC

Hi Mohammad,

Thanks for your interest in Syncfusion products.

We regret to let you know that we are unable to reproduce your issue in our end .We have prepared a simple sample for your requirement and have attached the sample for your reference and the same can be downloaded from the below link.

Sample: DialogEditing-Sample.zip

Could you please replicate your issue in the above sample and send back to us with more information to reproduce your issue so that we could able to sort out the cause of this issue and provide you a better solutions quickly?. The information provided would be a great help for us to resolve this issue.

Please let us know if you need any further assistance.

Regards,

Abdul Matin M

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

Warning Icon You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.Close Icon

;