We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

I can't drag CircularGauge onto the web form

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

115896 Feb 20,2014 04:14 PM Aug 11,2014 07:16 AM ASP.NET Web Forms (Classic) 5
Tags: CircularGauge
Roimer Machacón Otero
Asked On February 20, 2014 04:14 PM

I can't drag the Gauge Web control from the toolbox onto the web form. When I try to drag it, nothing appears on the web form.
Thanks for the help

Attachment: circular_gauge_a9057c2e.zip

Velmurugan S [Syncfusion]
Replied On February 25, 2014 01:01 AM

Hi Nester,

Thanks for using Syncfusion products.
We would like to inform you that the above mentioned issue may raise due to the toolbox not installed properly in your machine. So kindly trying with reset the toolbox or reinstall the toolbox. Please refer our below mentioned online documentation link to know the toolbox installation procedure through the assembly manager

http://help.syncfusion.com/ug/common/default.htm#!documents/toolboxconfiguration.htm

Please refer the above link and let us know if it helps, otherwise please get back with us we will happy to assist you further.

Regards,
Velmurugan.

Roimer Machacón Otero
Replied On August 1, 2014 06:50 PM

Hi Velmurugan S,

I could add a CircularGauge to web form, now there is a tutorial with a practice example where in a circular gauge pass a value from a result of a query to the database, to show in mode of the widget.

Replied On August 7, 2014 08:08 AM

Hi Nestor,
Thanks for the update.
We would like to inform you that, we have prepared the circular gauge control sample with binding the data from the sql server table, which can be downloaded from the following location.

http://www.syncfusion.com/downloads/support/directtrac/128215/GaugeDatabase-1091200752.zip

Please try the above sample, if your requirements different from this means kindly get back to us with the some more details on your requirements. Hence, it will help us to provide you the better solution on your requirements.

Kindly share the above requested details and it will be more helpful for us to assist further on this.
Regards,
Velmurugan

Roimer Machacón Otero
Replied On August 8, 2014 10:00 AM

Hi Velmurugan S,

Thanks for you answer, but I can´t see the example sent by you.

The link redirects me to Microsoft office outlook web access, how I show in the attached image.

Attachment: redirect_bab8681d.rar

Replied On August 11, 2014 07:16 AM

Hi Nestor,

We regret for the inconvenience caused. Due to some internal server problem, the provided link redirects to Microsoft account and now that issue has been resolved and the sample can be downloaded from the following location.

GaugeDatabae

Please let us know whether it helps and also if you need any further assistance on this.

Regards,

Velmurugan

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;