We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

Essential Studio 2013 Volume 4 Final Release v11.4.0.26 available for download LightSwitch examples

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

115115 Dec 24,2013 03:07 PM Feb 7,2014 02:20 AM LightSwitch Silverlight 2
Tags: General
Iosu Buenetxea
Asked On December 24, 2013 03:07 PM

Hi

I have install Essential Studio 2013 Volume 4 Final Release v11.4.0.26

but I can't find LightSwitch examples

where are ?

Thanks

Ankur Gupta
Replied On February 4, 2014 09:29 PM

I'm having the same issue.  I thought I may need to install Essential Studio for LightSwitch...but I'm not sure of the installation process.

Anyone?

Vadivel N [Syncfusion]
Replied On February 7, 2014 02:20 AM

Hi Losu/Ankur,

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you.

We suspect that currently you have installed our Essential Studio Enterprise Edition setup v11.4.0.26 in your machine and checking  LightSwitch samples. We would like to let you know that we provided Essential Studio for LightSwitch setup as separate installer in v11.4.0.26 release. Kindly install Syncfusion Essential Studio for LightSwitch(v11.4.0.26) setup to get the LightSwitch samples. You can install our latest version LightSwitch setup separately or after/before you install our Essential Studio Enterprise Edition setup. 

Please refer the following link to download our latest Essential Studio for LightSwitch separate installer.

http://www.syncfusion.com/downloads/latest-version 

After you installed our LightSwitch setup,  you can find the LightSwitch samples by click the ‘Explore Samples’  option of LightSwitch platform in Dashboard or from the below mentioned location.

{Installed Drive}\Users\{Username}\AppData\Local\Syncfusion\LightSwitch\{Version}

Ex: C:\Users\labuser\AppData\Local\Syncfusion\LightSwitch\11.4.0.26\

Please let us know if you need any further assistance on this.

Regards,
Vadivel N

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;