We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

"The project may not be compiled properly due to the following assemblies that are missing at your GAC location"

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

109349 Jun 8,2013 05:39 PM Jun 14,2013 01:02 AM ASP.NET MVC (Classic) 1
Tags: Schedule
Yustme
Asked On June 8, 2013 05:39 PM

Hi,

The title contains the note message I get when I create a project using the dashboard's  'project wizard'.

How can I fix this?

I opened the exact same thread in the grid section, but it got removed, and i don't know why?

Uma Maheswari C [Syncfusion]
Replied On June 14, 2013 01:02 AM

Hi Yustme,

Thanks for using Syncfusion products.

Since we are not clear on what kind of issue you are facing and also on which specific scenario you are experiencing such issue, could you please provide us with the below details

i.)                  Under which selection of the controls in the dashboard while creating new project, you had this problem?

ii.)                Could you please share some images of this specific issue.

iii.)              Also, please provide us with the reproducing steps to get this issue.

Please provide us with the above details, so that we could analyze and provide you with better solution.

Also, please let us know, if any other concerns.

Regards,

Uma Maheswari C

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;