We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

HTML Rendering Slow

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

108550 Apr 28,2013 05:51 PM May 1,2013 12:52 AM WPF 2
Tags: PDF
Andrew Milham
Asked On April 28, 2013 05:51 PM

Hello. I'm using the Syncfusion PDF control (currently on the trial, trying to decide if it's the right one to use) to render long documents. I've found that when rendering text using the PdfHTMLTextElement, my total document rendering time is more than doubled versus just using DrawString. I need to be able to render formatted text but the extra time it takes is a severe shortcoming. Is there any way to speed up the HTML rendering?

Andrew Milham
Replied On April 28, 2013 05:52 PM

Also, it seems to be the actual PdfHTMLTextElement.Draw() call that takes the extra time (as opposed to the initialization of that element).

KarthikeyanC [Syncfusion]
Replied On May 1, 2013 12:52 AM

Hi Andrew Milham,

Thank you for your interest in Syncfusion Products.

For rendering HTML to PDF we suggest you to use HTML Converter. Please refer the following link for more details.

HTML To PDF

I also attached a sample solution for your reference.

HTMLToPDF.zip

Please let us know if it satisfies your requirements, or update with a sample project which you have tried to create the PDF.

It will help us for further investigation.

Please let us know if you have any concern.

Thanks,

Karthikeyan.C

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;