We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Uploadbox - After uploading the first file successfully, the component does not respond when I try to upload another one

Hello,

After uploading the first file successfully, the component does not respond when I try to upload another one. Moreover, the related javascript event  are not triggered anymore. Is it the normal behavior of the component or should the event be triggered on each file upload (and not only the first one)?

Thank you for your answer,

Jacques Duclos

5 Replies

ME Meena Syncfusion Team April 3, 2013 08:32 AM UTC

Hi Jacques,

Thanks for contacting Syncfusion forums.

Before start providing solution to this, we would like to know your Essential Studio version. Because we had an issue with UploadBox successive uploads in IE browser by earlier. We had fixed that issue and the fix was out in next releases. So, kindly share your version details, so that we would provide you patch in your current version if required. You may also upgrade the latest Essential Studio version for the fix.

Regards,

Meena

JD Jacques Duclos April 8, 2013 11:15 AM UTC

Hi Meena,

My Essential Studio version is 11.1.0.21 (the latest?).

Else I would like a fix.

Thanks,

Jacques Duclos

ME Meena Syncfusion Team April 11, 2013 05:05 PM UTC

Hi Jacques,

Thanks for the update.

We have prepared a simple sample with Uploadbox in v11.1.0.21 for your reference and it can be downloaded from the below link.

Kindly have a look at the sample and if you still feel that issue exists, could you please try reproducing the issue in below sample and share the same with us? so that we could sort out the cause of issue and provide you a better solution.

Note: The issue with UploadBox events on successive uploads was an issue in v10.2 and it was fixed in next release itself.

Please let us know if you have any other concerns.

Regards,

Meena

F107987_UploadBox_629115cf.zip

MF Mark Fowler May 18, 2013 05:08 AM UTC

I have the same problem that Jacques has.  I tried your sample code (F107987_UploadBox_629115cf.zip) and I am able to upload one file  Then I click the Browse button again.  I am able to select a file and click OK, but then nothing happens.

I have ASP.NET MVC Tools version 11.144.0.21

I am using Internet Explorer version 10 on a Windows 7 machine.

ME Meena Syncfusion Team May 21, 2013 04:30 AM UTC

Hi Jacques / Mark,

Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

The reported issue was a known issue and we have fixed the issue internally. The fix will be available in our upcoming Vol 2, 2013 release, which will be rolled out by end of May, 2013.

Kindly upgrade your Essential Studio version once Vol 2 is released or create a new incident in Direct Trac if you need patch for this issue in your current version.

Regards,

Meena

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon