We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Unexpected token.Unexpected token type: tNumber, string value: ,0 at position 11. Formula: IF(H15<C28,0,L15), Position: 13

Hello,

Unexpected token.Unexpected token type: tNumber, string value: ,0 at position 11. Formula: IF(H15
I think thats a culture problem. Behaviour didn't change when i change the current culture/current ui culture to either 'de' nor 'en'

I instantiate ExcelToPdfConverter with the path to a xls File

Then I've read something about workbook SetSeparators. I tried a couple of combinations of that method.

I open the workbook set the seperators and then I instantiate ExcelToPdfConverter with tat workbook. Then i get a AccessViolationException from the Convert method.

I'm currently a TRY user. But that problem has to be solved before I can buy the product. Unfortunatly I can't provide that xls File since its under NDA.

Though I hope you can help me.
Thanks
Ralph

1 Reply

SR Sridhar Syncfusion Team February 21, 2012 06:02 AM UTC

Hi Ralph,

Thank you for using Syncfusion products.

The above reported is already reported in the incident 90947 so we recommend you to go through the incident 90947 for further updates on this forum.

Please let me know if you require any further assistance.

Thanks,
Sridhar.S

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon