WindowsForms DockingManager doesn’t have direct support to set control in Document State as like setting Dock, AutoHidden or float state.
Need to consider below functionalities with document window implementation
* Implement Document state with Tab
* Provide option to create Horizontal/ Vertical Tabgroups.
* Provide support to change the state of the Document window as like VS2010 (Drag the document and make as float).
* Provide support to change any window into Document window by through Drag providers (Drop at center make window as Document).
* Provide preview support while dragging the Document window.
* Provide required events and properties for Document state.
* Implement VisualStyles for DocumentContainer as like DockingManager.
* Serialization support for Document windows tab groups.