Accessibility related issues in DatePicker
1. Ctrl-Up or Down on a Mac, which allows window switching but in the windows it move to month and year view- this issue is reproduced in MAC
2. Arrow keys are used to move to other dates, the screen reader reads nothing, so there's no way to tell what new date the user is on (at least in ChromeVox, have not tried JAWS or NVDA yet).
3. When the datepicker popup is opened, focus still stays on the input field.
4. Screen reader users are required to navigate the datepicker control at the month or year level using only keyboard shortcuts.
5. When jumping months or years, the currently selected date is not read aloud.
6. DatePicker icon is not get focused using keyboard keys. Because of this, we can only open the popup using keyboard key. This is applicable for all our component.
7. Clear icon filed is not focused in keyboard navigation.