Steps to reproduce:
- Load up an app with EJS Angular Schedule component
- Create a recurring event. For the sake of an example, let's create a following event:
StartDate: 2020-01-01 00:00:00
- Delete the first occurrence (the one that start 2020-01-01 00:00:00) by using the standard Schedule delete dialog, using "This and all following occurrences" mode.
Scheduler doesn't check that it's the first in series (thus the mode should be equivalent to "Delete whole series"), and incorrectly constructs the $event: ActionEventArgs object in schedulerActionComplete event. The deleted record is incorrectly put in $event.changedRecords instead of $event.deletedRecords where it should belong in this case.
Moreover, Scheduler changes the RecurrenceRule of the deleted event so that it is earlier that StartDate, which is invalid by the ICAL spec.
I suggest, in this case, to:
- either not change RecurrenceRule at all (that should be non-breaking?), or purge it
- put the deleted event inside the $event.deletedRecords (understand this would be a breaking change)
(sorry for double post, accidentally posted as a feature request first)