How to save the Output of ASP.NET to HTML
Use the namespaces
- System.Net which have classes WebRequest and WebResponse.
- WebRequest is the abstract base class for the .NET Framework’s request/response model for accessing data from the internet and
- WebResponse is the abstract base class from which protocol specific response classes are derived.
- System.IO which have classes StreamReader and StreamWriter.
- StreamReader designed for character input in a particular encoding.
- StreamWriter designed for character output in a particular encoding.
Note:For creating the file (in above case "temp.html") give appropriate rights (modify and write) to the ASPNET user.
To specify the Encoding specify the second parameter of the StreamReader accordingly