We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Check box click not raised

Hi, I am unable to capture the TableControlCheckBoxClick event. I have created a custom grid control which is used in various forms. "public class CGroupingGrid : GridGroupingControl" The event handler is within this custom class. this.TableControlCheckBoxClick += new GridTableControlCellClickEventHandler(this.grdOptions_TableControlCheckBoxClick); Whenever I click on a cell, the "TableControlCellClick" event is raised. The header of the cell is also a checkbox. Thanks.

1 Reply

ST stanleyj Syncfusion Team January 2, 2006 10:58 AM UTC

Hi Rishi, By default selectcells mousecontroller calls Cellrenderer’s MouseUp which in turn raises the checkboxclick. DragGroupHeader mousecontroller which are for the header cells doesn’t call the Renderer’s mouseup. So, one way to get this working is to explicitly call Renderer’s Mouseup from TableControl’s Mouseup checking for MouseController type. Here is a sample. Best regards, Stanley

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon