We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

blink row/rows in ggc

I am using syncfusion ggc. I want to blink complete (single row and more than one rows) in ggc.
For blinking a row/rows i will be passing an Id to the ggc and complete row/rows should blink where the Id gets matched.
for example: my syncfusion column structure is EmployeeName,EmployeeId,EmployeePh. Now where EmployeeId that i pass from outside gets matched with employee Id in syncfusion grid the row should start blinking.
And the row blinking should not stop until i pass the same employee Id with stop condition.ie if i select any row in grid from mouse while row blinking is ON, the selection should not stop my blinking.

3 Replies

HA haneefm Syncfusion Team October 8, 2007 11:58 PM UTC

Hi Prabhjeet,

Please try this.

http://www.syncfusion.com/support/forums/message.aspx?&MessageID=68681

Let me know if this helps.

Best regards,
Haneef

PR prabhjeet October 9, 2007 09:45 AM UTC

hi hanef,

the example given by u change the row cell color when any number gets increased or decreased.
in my case i wil pass the employeeId and the complete row should be get selected.

>Hi Prabhjeet,

Please try this.

http://www.syncfusion.com/support/forums/message.aspx?&MessageID=68681

Let me know if this helps.

Best regards,
Haneef

HA haneefm Syncfusion Team October 29, 2007 09:49 PM UTC

Hi Prabhjeet,

Below is a minimal smaple that shows you "How to blink the number of rows in a grid?". If you want to hide the selection color for the blinking rows in a grid then you need to handle the TableControlCurrentCellActivated event of the grid and set the selection color using the TableOptions.Selection property. Below are the codes:

private void gidGroupingControl1_TableControlCurrentCellActivated(object sender, GridTableControlEventArgs e)
{
if (blinkDescriptor != null)
{
bool _bIsBinkColor = blinkDescriptor.CompareRecord(e.TableControl.Table.CurrentRecord);
if (_bIsBinkColor)
this.gidGroupingControl1.TableOptions.SelectionBackColor = blinkDescriptor.Appearance.AnyRecordFieldCell.BackColor;
else
this.gidGroupingControl1.TableOptions.SelectionBackColor = SystemColors.Control;
}
}

Here is a sample for your reference.
BlinkedRowsGGC.zip

Best regards,
Haneef

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon